Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
G'day, but with more detail...

Whoa :surprise:, stand down soldier.

I have a Versys-X SE, from Australia where I can tell ya mate we are way less jumpy.

Mic

Premium Member

I have a Versys-X SE, from Australia where I can tell ya mate we are way less jumpy.

Mic
Our apologies for been jumpy mate..but we had too much admin problem with spam , so we are been caution mate.

anyway :welcome:mate and i am not far from you and if you are in this part of the world give a shout for a drink/ride.:);)

Premium Member
:welcome:

Premium Member
Now We are Talking!!

Mic
:welcome:https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/5-member-introductions/205361-valuable-links-wizard-member-intro.html

FYI 3 days ago, Want to buy new versys650 2018
Many people tell me that versys has bad name and many trouble in versys I love it but afraid to buy and found it true And yes, a more sophisticated spammer waiting for the clock to run out. Banned

So a quick FYI , I had planned to come back to OZ this December but had a injury this spring, which kept me off the bike until late June. It took until late August to find out what was really wrong, one contributing factor was a right leg injury from 35 years ago, which contributed to my left leg injury, so nothing like putting your left foot down at a stop and feeling your leg give out, on top of this I went through a poor physiotherapist and now have someone that is awesome.

So original plan was to buy a bike around Monbulk / Melbourne , do some riding in Taz and do a ride along the east coast towards Sydney . Since this is your thread, I will stop there. >:):welcome:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts