Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my 2nd reburb ZUMO 550 from Garmin in 2 years! I got this one back in less than 5 days from when I sent my defective one back in. No charge for either replacement, even though my original unit was waaayyy out of warranty.

Great service. Gotta love Garmin!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hmmm seems like I may have paid your share...lol I just recently had to send my 550 in and they took my credit card info before they would even give me the RA#. Mine, like yours was waaaay out of warranty. The normal out of warranty price is $150.00 for the exchange. Which is what I paid.

The do have Great service and other than the fact that it took money out of my pocket this is not a complaint.

Love my Zumo!!!

Have a Great day!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Their return/replacement policy may have something to do with the particular problem. I think my issue has been identified as a recurring "bug" in their unit that they feel is a manufacturing defect. Not sure, but I have talked with a few other Zumo owners who experienced the exact same issues as me, and they got replacement units also.

·
Registered
628 Posts
That would make sense then. Like I said I am not complaining it has been and still is a Great unit.

: )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts