Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a fuse block on their bike? I just ordered one and I am trying to figure out the best place to splice the wire into so it is switched or if I should just run a switch off of the posi cable from the fuse block. Any help is appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
7,683 Posts
Has anyone installed a fuse block on their bike? I just ordered one and I am trying to figure out the best place to splice the wire into so it is switched or if I should just run a switch off of the posi cable from the fuse block. Any help is appreciated.
What brand and where did you get it?. long outstanding item on my bike, anyway if you get one with a relay then its running wires from the battery.

·
Administrator
8,847 Posts
Good Price

Good price, however for myself It doesn't work, as the only accessible place is under the seat. I made my left fairing side the point of distribution, C/W relays and individual fuses , accessible without removing the plastic. Most of my accessories are located there, heated grips, Denali compressor, Gerbing plug,auxiliary lights, GPS power, USB outlet.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I got one years ago from an expat who worked out of Japan and hand made them with custom lengths for which type of bike. It is Easternbeaver.com. A lot more expensive and came with a separate fused line. I mounted it in the blank spot just behind the battery. Takes a lot of wire management but better than trying to run multiple items off the battery.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts