Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:hia:
Im 23 yo from Warsaw Poland and I'm considering getting Versys. I have some doubts bcoz of V-strom 650 but...80% now that it will be versys, I'll have ofc some problem coz it's not popular bike in Poland.
I hope I'll learn here a lot about all and it will help me to find Versys of my dreams=DDDD
==========
BTW: If youre living in Europe and wanna sell your Versys let me know;)))

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
:welcome:I found the vstrom to be not as nimble as the versys, all the best with getting a versys and i am sure you will not be dissapointed

·
Registered
612 Posts
Welcome and I think you would enjoy the Versys more then the V-Strom. I had a brand new 650 Strom right before the Versys and sold it after 1 year because it wasn't fun to ride.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Welcome. I think a lot of Versys owners have done the VStrom/Versys comparison because of similarities in the bikes. In reality they are not that similar. The Versys is a more agile and fun to drive bike on pavement but not really an adventure tour bike you would want to ride any distance off pavement. The VStrom is more capable off pavement due to softer suspension and a larger front wheel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts