Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a funny video we made, me and my friend with the versys ahead, at a Greek B-road near Athens, called ''kakia skala'', which means ''Bad Ladder''

In this place at the ancient years(mythology), leaved SKEIRON(or Sciron)

A famous robber who haunted the frontier between Attica and Megaris, and not only robbed the travellers who passed through the country, but compelled them, on the Scironian rock to wash his feet, during which operation he kicked them with his foot into the sea. At the foot of the rock there was a tortoise, which devoured the bodies of the robber's victims.
He was slain by Theseus, in the same manner in which he had killed others

Plz enjoy our video
*The (old)music was choosen for funny reasons, but also because the woman who sings, leave at the same area(kinetta)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Looks like a great ride After, and looks like you had fun doing it. Looked like you were pulling some 3rd gear wheelies toward the end, or am I mistaken? BTW, I really love your country. Spent a few weeks there in the 90s when a friend rented a 55 ft. sailboat and invited me to cruise the Cyclades Islands with her. One of my favorite places I've been to on this here planet.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like a great ride After, and looks like you had fun doing it. Looked like you were pulling some 3rd gear wheelies toward the end, or am I mistaken? BTW, I really love your country. Spent a few weeks there in the 90s when a friend rented a 55 ft. sailboat and invited me to cruise the Cyclades Islands with her. One of my favorite places I've been to on this here planet.
Τhanks mate :)
Were 2nd gear wheelies that didnt went as i wanted, caused to badfunction clunch cable
I allready changed 4(!!!) as they dont function well after 10.000km
I am waiting to install the new 2012 clunch cable from er6 2012, as they will be better(thiner cable)

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Great ride, feel a bit motion sick now haha after watching full screen and pretending i was riding, you know where your rev limiter is lol.

Love to join your rides:thumb:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Good pace.
I'm not sure I could keep up.

Also nice to see someone using all of the bike's performance.
But I'm not buying used bike from you. :D

·
Super Moderator
18,828 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But I'm not buying used bike from you. :D
We usually go riding 4-5 versys's
I can tell you one thing for sure after 50.000km with this bike
If our versys's managed to ''survive'' our type of driving, that means that the engine is undistructable!!! :D:D:D

P.S. If anyone comes to Greece for any reason, just PM me ;)

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Damn. What a great road. I suspect I would have ended up planted into a hillside, or in the sea pretty quickly at the pace you appeared to be riding.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts