Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
fun fact i got stabbed about a block from were that pic is taken xD over on pine

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fun fact i got stabbed about a block from were that pic is taken xD
Of course.. I expect nothing less from you haha. Hope you're alright though? They didn't take your spleen did they...

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Of course.. I expect nothing less from you haha. Hope you're alright though? They didn't take your spleen did they...
ya im fine it was 10 years ago, and literally my very first time in portland, i had just got off the grey hound and was wondering lost looking for the max and he (tweeker) wanted my $2.(all the money i had) and stabbed me for saying no... in the end i walked away better then him, but i did let him keep his knife >:) just relocated it from his hand to his arm

Reactions: Markie Motard

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
ya im fine it was 10 years ago, and literally my very first time in portland, i had just got off the grey hound and was wondering lost looking for the max and he (tweeker) wanted my $2.(all the money i had) and stabbed me for saying no... in the end i walked away better then him, but i did let him keep his knife >:) just relocated it from his hand to his arm
I found the sensation of the tip scraping on my femur a little unnerving.
My response wasn't quite "PC" either.

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
Sylvia's stabbing incident aside (Brits will smirk at it because of the connotations involved!) my theory why they talk so fast is because they don't have much time to chat between cloudbursts!!!:)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Sylvia's stabbing incident aside (Brits will smirk at it because of the connotations involved!) my theory why they talk so fast is because they don't have much time to chat between cloudbursts!!!:)
well if by cloud burst you mean bong hits xD>:)>:)>:)

MR.2whinnie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts