Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going tomorrow to try on a TourMaster Sentinel rainsuit.By chance does anyone have one and if so,whats is your opinion of it.I plan to continue commuting on the bike to work even in rain so I need a good suit.Thanks... Lefty.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Apparently, you don't need all the fancy motorcycle-named rain wear. I just saw a big guy on a Harley with his duck hunting camoflauge parka. Got me thinking!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
I ride with all the gear - rain gear isn't an issue for me. But, I do have to say that TourMaster has nice gear - I own the Pivot jacket and Caliber pants. Only problem - the Caliber pants leaked during a recent rain storm. I got off the bike looking like I needed Depends.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have a set of Frogg Toggs in case I get caught in the rain. Very light weight and breathable, and you can compact them into a small space for storage.

http://www.froggtoggs.com/

·
Registered
193 Posts
I, too, have the Frogg Toggs and love them. I have a mesh jacket and use the Frogg Toggs top whenever it's too cold to go with the mesh alone. So I figure I've worn it at least 100 times and it still kept me dry through a downpour on Sunday. It's getting fuzzy in places and it has worn through in one place on the inside of the collar but how many $40 rain suits last that long? I suspect that it will last me through this summer. I might need to get a new one sometime this winter (I ride year 'round).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts