Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just don't want to ask the guy to fill the tank and end up covered in fuel. I'd prefere to eastimate the current contents and ask for "X" litres or "Y' amount of currency.

·
Premium Member
7,939 Posts

some info here in the above link. Stay safe.

·
Registered
2017 V1K
67 Posts
Not sure about the 300, but my experience has varied greatly with the two Versys I have owned. My 2013 V650 was fairly accurate from full to empty. My 2017 V1000 is only accurate twice, when it's full and when it's empty. In between is anyone's guess. I use the trip meter to gauge where the tank level is at. The "A" trip meter for fuel, the "B" trip meter to track chain maintenance.
I have found the "distance to empty" function to be reasonably accurate, but I don't rely on it.

·
Registered
2019 Versys x300
37 Posts
Don't worry about bars on the display...go with miles till empty because the number of miles will fluctuate depending on speed. Bars on the display on x300 is the most annoying and useless thing on the entire bike.

·
Registered
64 Posts
On mine, when it gets to the last bar and it starts blinking, that's when there's about 4 liters (1 gallon) of fuel left. Or at least that's what the pump suggests when i fill it up.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On mine, when it gets to the last bar and it starts blinking, that's when there's about 4 liters (1 gallon) of fuel left. Or at least that's what the pump suggests when i fill it up.
That sounds about right the first time mine started blinking the Est. Range said 80kms.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts