Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fuel Management Tuner

There seem to be 3 choices out there for fuel management tuners: Dynojet PCIII/PCV, 2 Bros Juice Box, Vance and Hines FuelPak.

The question is....which one is the one to get?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Does Vance & Hines have a unit that is setup for the V?

Some guys here use the Two Bros, no idea how well it works.

I use the PC-V and an Autotune. More expensive, but no dyno time required. "Learns" your particular situation, riding style and environment. Works very well.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does Vance & Hines have a unit that is setup for the V?
They sure do. It's somewhat cheaper than the other 2 units as well.
Did you add an O2 bung to use that autotune?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I bought an aluminum LeoVince can which comes with an O2 bung installed. The Autotune unit comes with an O2 sensor. Altogether the rig cost me about $800, but I feel it's worth the money. I realize it's a bit expensive, particularly if you only plan to keep your bike for a short time (it's likely you won't get much extra resale because of this mod or any mod). I tend to keep my stuff for a long time. Even if I didn't keep stuff, I really like having as much potential in a bike as possible. This mod has smoothed out low throttle opening choppiness completely and made the bike a pleasure in town, as well as when shifting through the gears when touring lazily in the country.

Several members here have done the same thing. Search around as see what they think of all of the available systems. They are all an improvement, from what I hear.

V-Zee

·
Registered
451 Posts
Was about to update my old Juice box when i saw this post.

Interesting timing

So quickly, Personal preference and bias play a part in anyone’s decision on mods brands models act...im a bit partial to 2Bros.

I saw a big improvement when I added the arrow headers and Adjusting the JB which was easy, having to test ride it a little to get the levels....almost....right.

see my other thread on more thoughts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts