Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

My name is Ad, and I'm from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I've been riding an old Kawasaki KLE 500 for about a year now. I really like the Versys 650, mostly because I do more street riding than off road. Firmer suspension, better brakes, injection and low running costs are the properties I'm looking for. I really adore my KLE, but the need for upgrading is greater :p

I have a lot of catching up to do here on this forum. :topsecret:

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Hi everybody,

My name is Ad, and I'm from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I've been riding an old Kawasaki KLE 500 for about a year now. I really like the Versys 650, mostly because I do more street riding than off road. Firmer suspension, better brakes, injection and low running costs are the properties I'm looking for. I really adore my KLE, but the need for upgrading is greater :p

I have a lot of catching up to do here on this forum. :topsecret:

Cheers!
Welcome from Alaska:usa: You will LOVE the upgrade to the V:clap:
What's with the PINK bits on your KLE:eek:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from Alaska:usa: You will LOVE the upgrade to the V:clap:
What's with the PINK bits on your KLE:eek:
Thank everybody :thumb:

As to the PINK

Well, back in the early 90s that was a hip and funky color to have on your bike :eek: I think it's absolutely marvellous, all non-biker ladies I've met here in Amsterdam really do love it. And it's kinda old-skool / retro looking too :blah:
The thieves don't fancy stealing it, so it works out great for me. :eek:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lol that pic was not taken in Amsterdam m8
Nice bike though ;-)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome

Lived in The Hague 1965-1967. Beautiful country and wonderful and friendly people. Enjoy your new bike.

Best regards!
Keith

1 - 15 of 15 Posts