Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Decided to join the forum. Had my Versys around 12 months, and very happy with it so far.
Happy to be part of the forum, and hope to hear good ideas for the bike.
Cheers,
Rocko

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome aboard - The Versys is a great all-round 'bike, gotta love the fuel consumption, and ABS (sure helps with the Skippys).

·
Premium Member
16,100 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks folks ;)
Running out of bits to buy, actually ;)
Did put in a decent phone bracket for my Samsung S5, to use as a GPS/Interface. Works great with the Scala g9X
A rear tyre hugger and fender extender are next, and perhaps radiator grille.
Bits and bits and bits ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Although I do seem to be buying everything in stereo....

First, bought a USB adapter. Didn't like it, so bought a second, more compact version.
Then bought a tank bag, which was magnetic (plastic covered tank panels...dur!). So, bought another strap on.
Then bought a phone holder. Didn't like using the old S3, so bought the S5 version.
Bought some spool sliders. The plastic bevel fell off first ride, so had to buy a second set.
Got a sheepskin pad, but thinking about buying a custom seat cover from Sheepy Hollow. Make the tender parts less tender on long rides
Finally, bought some genuine Kawasaki pannier brackets. Got the cases, found my overly fat headed helmet didn't fit. So, then bought some genuine Givi brackets with a top box holder, to fit the helmet, and now stuck with the original genuine brackets!

Think I'll open a second hand versys parts store :)

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Thanks folks ;)
Running out of bits to buy, actually ;)
Did put in a decent phone bracket for my Samsung S5, to use as a GPS/Interface. Works great with the Scala g9X
A rear tyre hugger and fender extender are next, and perhaps radiator grille.
Bits and bits and bits ;)
Be careful with huggers make sure you get one designed to work with ABS. Pyramid make fender extenders and RadGuard make great products.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts