Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out riding my favorite road, rt 17 over the App Gap. As I went over the top of the Mt. I noticed a guy snapping a few pictures with a digital SLR. On my second run over the Mt. I stopped at the top and he was still there. The photographer said he got some good pictures of me and gave me his business card. He said to send him an email and he would send me the shots. Since he was such an nice guy I'll give him a plug. If you are looking for a photographer in the Burlington VT area check out BVTphotos.com.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Nice shots....looks like a good area to ride...no easy way to get there but then I guess that's half the fun

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I had known I was going out for a photo shoot I would have at least cleaned the dead bugs off my windscreen. Still, they are great looking shots. I wanted a picture of me on the Versys but I never bothered asking my girlfriend to do it, and now I don't have to.

The App Gap is super easy to get to, at least for me. I live just a few miles away. It's about 45 miles from Smuggler's Notch.

Point A is the Notch and Point B is the App Gap

Here's a video of the App Gap

Here's one of Smuggler's Notch

And while I'm at it here's one of the Lincon Gap

·
Registered
89 Posts
Super Nice Pics!:thumb: the 1st looks like an advertisement photo. the 2nd is a perfect setup for going back down with a nice lean & the twisty road sign, you should have turned around
I like to call it "gettin SHOT"..come around the blind curve & BAM youre in the crosshairs. The shooters are out here too with all the fall colors.
peace

1 - 15 of 15 Posts