Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,203 Posts
That is the kind of surprise you want to come home to

Wow , so what is in the box?:welcome:

You need to do a follow up with more pictures, that is the rule on new members>:):cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
:welcome: Great Wife you have there....:smile2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's funny a friend said the same thing and my wife says "Oh hell no, were paying for that bike now, you ride it now."

·
Premium Member
9,203 Posts
The Better Half

It's funny a friend said the same thing and my wife says "Oh hell no, were paying for that bike now, you ride it now."
What happened is hard to find the words to describe it,that is where a "picture is worth a thousand words "phrase comes into play.

What Joe said pretty much describes it, not the material things but the thought and action that just occurred! Something for all of us to think about.

:thanx: For Sharing

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Congrats!!! it looks great!
How much did you have to assemble?
I wanted to do that with mine, but is not possible here.

·
Registered
842 Posts
What a keeper.

Mine gave me the OK to get the Versys, but I had to do the shopping.

We look forward to seeing more of you here in the forum

·
Registered
173 Posts
Awesome wife, great looking bike! I do have a question though. I don't know of any dealership locally that would sell a new bike in a crate due to legal liability. How did she pull that off?

·
Registered
336 Posts
I've been lurking on site most of this year in anticipation of buying a new Versys next year but... my wife surprised me big time and had this delivered before I got home yesterday !!!!!
I don't suppose you're in the market for an elderly adopted son, are you? Just wondering... I do my homework, clean up after myself (most of the time), and am (largely) housebroken.

I don't really want to spend Thanksgiving at the homeless animal shelter, help a guy out will ya? (and leave the Versys keys where I can find them.)

Thx.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts