Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called our car insurance agent today to makes some updates. When we were finishing up he told me he had a strange memo. It was that the oldest boy had another policy through Mercury and that Joseph was deceased:eek::eek::eek: My response was well "I'm Not Dead". After thinking about it for a minute i knew what happened. The GF's son got a policy through a different agent on a car (1962 Convertible Buick Skylark) that he inherited from a family friend named Joseph. So the other agent thought i had died. So please no need to send flowers.:D:D

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh thank God you are still alive to bake more carrot cakes!

Actually going to make another one tomorrow for us here at home. If you want the recipe i can send it to you. Its super easy.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
895 Posts
Coffin-Cam.:)
Now that's funny Joe, because l could imagine you taking your bloody camcorder even to the grave with you!!!

PS, post a new thread with your carrot cake recipe & l'll show you the tastiest beef in the supermarkets for $1.97 a pound & how to cook it!

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now that's funny Joe, because l could imagine you taking your bloody camcorder even to the grave with you!!!

PS, post a new thread with your carrot cake recipe & l'll show you the tastiest beef in the supermarkets for $1.97 a pound & how to cook it!

I do have a pair of PivotHead Video Glasses they could put on my corpse.:goodidea:

Sure i'll post it I've had a few people ask for it.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts

Would that be a bottom blade roast, simmered a day in a delicious guiness stock ?

LOP

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'd have handed you a nice crisp $20 if, when they said, "according to our records, you're deceased.'

You pause for effect and then say, "I got better."

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Of all people to confirm (not assume) someone died, you'd think an insurance agent would make the list.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Well, did you have a nice memorial service and graveside ceremony?

Actually, the story sounds like you had been dealing with the VA or Social Security. And they would refuse to admit you were still alive and talking to them. :D

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well Zombies are the "in thing" these days

1 - 20 of 20 Posts