Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new Versys this week and I am happy to be on the forum!!
Is there anyone else from Spain?!?

I used to ride a Ducati Monster, for 13 years, so this is a big leap for me and might take some time to get acustomed to! But since I love to travel I thought it was a good option, I also commute to work in city traffic so that will put the Versatile system to the test :yeahsmile:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im short of time and on the verge of heading out for a longer journey, 4000-5000km. Not great, I know but the bike was delayed and now Im short of time having to sort out the unconfortable seat and also do something about the vibrations, especially in the footpegs... I know this belongs to another thread, but according to ruels I have to post here twice...

Please share your visdome regarding vibrations, could it be something done with the setup or anything else. Will the vibrations smoth out with time or is this is?!

And the seat... aftermarket seats takes ages, what can be done easily, on my own and on the street (no garage and hardly no tools) What can I ask my kawasaki dealer to do (they have been a bit dodgy so far, so I dont know if I can expect much help though)

Help is very much apreciated!!!

·
Premium Member
7,849 Posts
:welcome: and surf the forum and all you need is here-Seat, Vibration..etc.

and ask if you need any info..:thumb::goodluck:

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome:

Vibration seems to lessen after break-in. But i added the motowerk anti-vibe risers and it got rid of the majority of mine. http://www.shop.motowerk.com/Versys_c2.htm Added handguard leaving the bar weights on and it helped also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts