Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love the forum, but everytime I try to use the search feature, I get this message: In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist. :huh:Does anyone know what this means? Can anyone give me some advice on how to fix this problem so I can use the search feature?

·
Registered
146 Posts
I couldn't tell you. All I know is that the search works for me.

ETA: Thinking about it some more makes me think that the search query uses the POST method and the server doesn't like the domain or ISP you're originating from. I realize that this information likely doesn't help you. ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Love the forum, but everytime I try to use the search feature, I get this message: In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist. :huh:Does anyone know what this means? Can anyone give me some advice on how to fix this problem so I can use the search feature?
I think this is fixed now, can you try again and let me know?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think this is fixed now, can you try again and let me know?
YES!!!! It works like it should! I don't know what you did, but it's fixed now! Thank you.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YES!!!! It works like it should! I don't know what you did, but it's fixed now! Thank you.
Ok, I am having this problem again. It worked for a while, but now the search funtion won't work, and I keep getting the same error message I got before. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
63 Posts
hmm....

Not being able to repeat this problem makes it a tuff one to resolve...

Let me talk to my web guy and see if we can come up with some ideas...

Is anyone else who is reading this message having a problem with the search ? If so please post here...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I still can't get the search feature to work. I have searched on DUCATI and PROGRIP and PROGRIPS and have gotten the error message. Any advice you can give me would be appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Skeezix, just to confirm... Is this the error message you're getting: "In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."

I just changed a few of the search settings... try again and lmk here if it works or not.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Skeezix, just to confirm... Is this the error message you're getting: "In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."

I just changed a few of the search settings... try again and lmk here if it works or not.

Yes that is correct. After first informing you of this problem, it worked for a several days, and now it's back to the same old error message:huh:. Thanks.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YES! It works once again! Thank you for making a second effort to fix the 'search' problem!

Skeezix

1 - 12 of 12 Posts