Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Why don't we get rid of some of the sticky's as they are dated at best.
Might also dividing up the classifieds into three or four sections, ie; bikes, parts, gear, and misc sale items.
Just my two cents.
JCIII

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
What!?? We have outdated stickies!!??

Oops. Sorry 'bout that. I never visit the forums. I just hit "new posts", so I never see 'em...

Let me take a look.

Also, I sent a message to site admin about your suggestion to divide the FS section.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
What!?? We have outdated stickies!!??

Oops. Sorry 'bout that. I never visit the forums. I just hit "new posts", so I never see 'em...

Let me take a look.

Also, I sent a message to site admin about your suggestion to divide the FS section.

Thanks!!
Thank you sir.
Also it might be worth a look to delete this idiot relly who keeps posting non bike classifieds all over the forum.
JCIII

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Thank you sir.
Also it might be worth a look to delete this idiot relly who keeps posting non bike classifieds all over the forum.
JCIII

Seems as though he doesn't exist any more. I guess one of the other guys banned him or something. He's not showing up in the member list. If you happen to run across another of his posts, please hit the "report" button, top right corner of each post, little red & white triangle. That way I can see him directly & take a look at what he's doing.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Another idea, sorry. A hero and zero section for reports on vendors and or individuals. As well an accessories section. For example there could be a tank bag thread where folks could put brand, pros, cons, where purchased, and price. Not a discussion thread just basic info. That would probably cut down on a lot of searching. That way if I were looking for pannier info I could enter the name in the search and the pannier thread would pop up and I could look through to see everyones pros and cons to the brand I was looking at.
Just thinking out loud,
JCIII

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Whatever your past has been, you have a spotless future.I never like when designers bloggers copy each other, and I think that your blog articles are all original and provocative, keep that style and you are gorgeous! When we're together,even the coldest day feels warm.top designer watches
:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pompous, absurd and condescending auto-reply

"Ron Hinton, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

----------------------------------------------

That is the message I got when I tried to enter the forum that required me to sign up. I'd like to tell you something. I have owned and admin'd million hit forums. I have never encountered a more pompous, absurd and condescending auto-reply to my first visit.

You must be insane or 12 years old.

Goodbye.

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
"Ron Hinton, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

----------------------------------------------

That is the message I got when I tried to enter the forum that required me to sign up. I'd like to tell you something. I have owned and admin'd million hit forums. I have never encountered a more pompous, absurd and condescending auto-reply to my first visit.

You must be insane or 12 years old.

Goodbye.
Well that Escalated Quickly.. No big deal to me, Of course I read the rules when signing up.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts