1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
243 Posts
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! No wonder that used F800 I was looking at the other day looked like such a clapped out piece of junk! :clap: Classic.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
They had that bike in their booth at the Americade rally in Lake George back in June. I was drooling over it wishing it was mine. Now I have seen how badly it has been abused....

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Funny he took a spill when he was getting out of the dirt. Isn't what those things are for :)

Cool video of what not to do with a motorcycle you have to pay for :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Saw the same tricks on one at MotoGP but not with full bags. Wow.

Did you see the lid popped off?

Tires...cheap. ;)

:clap:

·
Premium Member
7,851 Posts
Nice and if you can handle a bike like that, you are sort of self insured.

:thumb:Thanks for sharing.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Wheelies and stoppies help to maximize tread life!

OK, maybe not.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Some of my "ooooOOOHH crap!" moments on a motorcycle would not even reach "....yawn..." status for him.
Must be really nice to have such skills, though I'm sure you burn through quite some time and motorcycle to develop those skills.

Did you see the lid popped off?
Yeah, as a shout-out to Twisted Throttle cases, the top lid popping open and later not being able to close anymore was not that fantastic. :D

·
Registered
901 Posts
Nice skills and love the bike....

:thanx:However this confirmed I'm going with Pelican cases for side luggage....and top case for that matter :D

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Some of my "ooooOOOHH crap!" moments on a motorcycle would not even reach "....yawn..." status for him.
Must be really nice to have such skills, though I'm sure you burn through quite some time and motorcycle to develop those skills.

Yeah, as a shout-out to Twisted Throttle cases, the top lid popping open and later not being able to close anymore was not that fantastic. :D
I believe he damaged that when he did a 12 o'clock wheelie. Not many cases would survive that. Wouldn't mind having his skills but a free bike to practice on.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Lid & Latch Durability

The latch on the back of the topcase was not designed to be repeatedly dragged across the ground. Teach has confirmed to us (Twisted Throttle) that this is what happened. He didn't just grab a Twisted Demo Bike and make a video. This is one of his stunt bikes. He regularly drags and slaps this topcase on the ground. You can't expect any case made by any manufacturer to hold up to this kind of abuse.

Twisted Throttle Suggestion - Don't drag your topcase on the ground when going for coffee in the morning.

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wearing denim pants. I wanna be his plastic surgeon.
I don't think those are your standard affair. They appear to be something along the lines of shift racing jeans. "Stylish and protective"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts