Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Browsing through older posts I saw where Hamie had posted he had a cut down stock seat for sale. Looking for some kind of a donor for my own experiments I contacted him. Sure enough, it was still available and the price with shipping was very very good. Done deal, payment sent.

The seat came in today and it was even better condition than the pics showed. Very well packaged with a plastic liner and bubble wrap over that. Absolutely great transaction overall and I'd do business with him again in a heartbeat . :thumb:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Browsing through older posts I saw where Hamie had posted he had a cut down stock seat for sale. Looking for some kind of a donor for my own experiments I contacted him. Sure enough, it was still available and the price with shipping was very very good. Done deal, payment sent.

The seat came in today and it was even better condition than the pics showed. Very well packaged with a plastic liner and bubble wrap over that. Absolutely great transaction overall and I'd do business with him again in a heartbeat . :thumb:
Thanks.... glad you got it alright and hope that it works out for you...

Ride safe.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts