Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Wow, that's a real downer. It's absolutely a valid message but I think it should be removed from this thread, maybe start another thread. I think I would be pissed if it were my thread.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Wow, that's a real downer. It's absolutely a valid message but I think it should be removed from this thread, maybe start another thread. I think I would be pissed if it were my thread.
it is a downer, but a good message, especially around this time of year, when folks are thinking about getting that cute puppy for Christmas, but not thinking though about the commitment. My cats and dog are rescues, I'd never have it any other way. I'd always rescue and never buy from a pet store (puppy mill) or breeder.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
If the Op wants it removed I will, but title of thread is for dog lovers and that message is the flip side of very cute dog vids and photos, im a big dog lover as in a world of turmoil and stress my dogs to me are my most loyal best mates.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I agree with you on all accounts, my dog is like my child and he is a rescue. Every dog I've had in my adult life has been a rescue and my next dog, if I live long enough to have a next dog, will be a rescue. Our cat is from the SPCA. Your message is a good one. My only issue is I think the OP intended a lighthearted thread and killing animals is not lighthearted. If I'm wrong, I apologize, carry on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts