Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to minimize the "buzz" through my feet. Recently installed non-vibratory insoles into my boots which has helped. However I'd like to find some vibe-effective rubber pegs to eliminate the "buzz" altogether.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I have SW motech pegs which are wider. but I like the bike vibrating :) it is kind of nice. i come from the tradition of classic single cylinder bikes, and they really vibrate!

·
Registered
541 Posts
I also have the SW-M pegs, which are much better than OEM in general, but the rubber is a hard-ish compound and they transmit nearly as much vibration. On mine, only the left peg has somewhat annoying vibes on long rides, never the right peg.

·
Registered
2018 Kawasaki Versys 300x TRex crash, skids, risers, O2 elim, 15T sprocket,Shinko 804/5, Led lights
40 Posts
Wanting to minimize the "buzz" through my feet. Recently installed non-vibratory insoles into my boots which has helped. However I'd like to find some vibe-effective rubber pegs to eliminate the "buzz" altogether.
My Forma adventure boots help out alot with that.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Like Kris, I too don't mind some vibration. I don't even notice it on the V as I've had some real paint can shaker motorcycles. I'll pay attention to the footpegs to see if they vibrate when I ride today.

I guess it's like airflow- I prefer the stock screen at the lowest position (Gen 1) over a tall screen. No turbulence and clean airflow. If I wanted a bike with full weather protection and minimum vibration I would get a sport touring bike. I'll take my Versys raw, that's what I like about it. And that's what makes the world an interesting place- we're all different.

Good luck in your quest for a smoother ride, Clovis.

·
Super Moderator
20,443 Posts

·
Registered
2013 v650
291 Posts
When I have noticed vibration in my gen 2 foot pegs, I just moved my foot and it went away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts