Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We need to stop trying to treat the symptom and address the core problem

Just watched latest installment of "Motorweek" on PBS.
Ford, one of the biggest pushers of needless distractions in cars today is working hard to....in the end...add more electronic black boxes to (IMHO) make up for driver incompetence.
Cars that will stop when you can't be bothered, auto parallel parking!!!...etc!
It's all needless bullsh*t!
Your driving a car for christ sakes!!!!!!!
We need to stop empowering human stupidity and selfishness on the road.
We need to stop trying to treat the symptom and address the core problem
I say...dump cruise-control...dump the GPS...outlaw televisions in automobiles front seat or back seat...make the selling of aftermarket car televisions a felony...Have all cars equipped with Phone jammers ( if you need to make a call you can only do it if the car is stopped and shut down ), and if your tired or hungry....get off the road you selfish SOB!
Do add black-boxes to all cars (like airplanes) to record what you were or 'were not' doing when you caused the accident....and pass a federal law that takes your license away for one year ( first offence ) if you are found guilty. including disabling your car till such time as your license is returned to you.
Let's make drivers be more responsible while behind the wheel...regardless if they want to or not.
Because they will never do it on there own.
It won't stop everyone from doing things they shouldn't while piloting a motor vehicle...but it sure as hell will help!:mad::mad::mad:
Let me say it once more....We need to stop trying to treat the symptom and address the core problem
ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!! STUPID MONKEYS!
( is there any way i can trade in my humanity membership card...I don't want to part of this club any more :D)

Nothing better than a good rant on a Saturday morning.:thumb:
Ride safe everyone.
Be well.
Peace.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts