Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Playing with some footage after the bbq run to glen rose.

·
Premium Member
16,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Love your choice of music, Ted Nugent's stranglehold works well in this video.

·
Premium Member
16,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys the more i play around with the GoPro the more i like it. Still selling this one to the guy who works for us here because i promised him the camera. Still thinking about the unit i like in the UK because you can switch between front and rear camera on the fly. But i'm starting to think about having a GoPro on the front and back of the bike about the same price spent but easier use with the 2 GoPros and they also can be used as cameras which is a big plus. So far very impressed with the IMovie software on the MacBook Pro.Also bought Final Cut Film Editing software but so far have no need for it.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Love the vid clip, just my two cents on clips, love watching the rides but like when riders speak on their ride before taking off, bit of a staring commentary of who's riding and where they going. puting a face to the bike.
Phil

·
Premium Member
16,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love the vid clip, just my two cents on clips, love watching the rides but like when riders speak on their ride before taking off, bit of a staring commentary of who's riding and where they going. puting a face to the bike.
Phil
I agree. that day just stuck the camera on and hoped it worked. now that i've read the instructions its a simple little unit to use.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Well done! Very professional.

I love the HD GoPro for it's durability, size and quality. I like being able to share some places we have been with family and friends too. I used to hear. "yea, yea, you guys always find the perfect roads and places." Now we can prove it!

·
Premium Member
16,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well done! Very professional.

I love the HD GoPro for it's durability, size and quality. I like being able to share some places we have been with family and friends too. I used to hear. "yea, yea, you guys always find the perfect roads and places." Now we can prove it!
do you use the camera mode much or just stick to the video?

·
Premium Member
16,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That Stazjemo guy rides like an old man! :D

With a belly full of bbq and cobbler this old man was needing a nap on the ride home.:)

·
Premium Member
16,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn its been 5 months since i last rode my Versys.......

·
Premium Member
16,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds like you need to purchase a plane ticket! High 60's, low 70's the rest of the week.
Hopefully Soon. My best friend was at Hammonds Sunday he was nice enough to send me a photo of his plate of bbq over the phone. Said the place was half full of guys in our age group wearing full gear with thier bikes outside.Great Weather and Great Food. Yes i'm homesick right about now...:(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts