1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
don't know how it sounds but looks great. i like the sound of my yoshi on the freeway. haven't been around anything to compare it to though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm... ill look into the yoshi pipes. I saw that Leo Vince has a good selection too. PS this sire works pretty well on my phone. Typing this in is a pain though.

·
Registered
153 Posts
FMF is good but Yoshimura is even better. They have the best fit and finish out there. I went with the Yoshi and never looked back. Get the best and be done with it.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Japan made Yoshimura slip-on with pre-muffler resonator is longer and sits beside the swingarm instead of in front of it. Made of polished stainless steel tubing, it's available with either a stainless/stainless, stainless/carbon, or stainless/titanium silencer, with TRC single or TRC-D dual outlet, or with the TRS stainless/stainless silencer.

http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/s-1539-prod.aspx

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have a Two Brothers Stainless. Has a real nice growl...not as good as a set of Sampson Ripsaws but pretty dang nice.

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
My solid welded custom Magnaflow silencer (2-1/2" ID core) with Yoshimura TEC-SD2 insert on Muzzy header has the deepest sound of all. :thumb:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yosh Stainless TRC is 285 shipped. Do they come with silencer?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How about Arrow? Good quality? Sound compared to what u guys got?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts