Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys flying back to texas. Will take off a week. put the parts on the v that i've been ordering while away. If any guys are looking to meet up for some food throw out some ideas. bbq,mexican,italian or steaks.

BBQ in Ft.Worth Shady Oaks is very good. Glenn Rose Hammonds BBQ is great.

Italian Macaroni Grill always good.

Mexican Esperonzas close to the stock yards is muey bueno.

Steaks Cattlemens in the stock yards or any Salt Grass Steak House. Yummy Yummy

:feedback:

Sorry Wrong Forum

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Added a poll. couldn't make just one choice so i chose my top 5 places. I'm really up for anything most are close but if you want a nice ride Hammonds in Glen Rose is the best option and the BBQ is way better than the rest. Have only seen 2 versys in the same place twice mine being one of the two. Would like to see a group of them together.

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry got the locations wrong on the poll anything that says I-20 should be I-35

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now yer talkin!!

But it would be quite a ride to get there for the DFW folks.

But if you guys come down this way, or even near Austin, let me know!!!!

:D
You Bet would love to get to austin if i'm ever that way i'll give you a holler.:yeahsmile:

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Heres an ideal. lunch at hammonds bbq in glen rose. then to dublin to get some real dr.pepper with imperial pure cane sugar the good stuff like when we were kids. then to babes in granbury for an early dinner. and back to ft.worth to saltgrass steak house for some cheese cake for dessert.

Hell i'd settle for a sandwich from schlotzskys love that place. haven't had any good food since june.

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yip-as long as it's a ride, anything's good with me.
What day are you looking at. i'm free that whole week. hell if your willing to make the ride i'd go to austin to meet some other forum members or meet up with them half way i'm open for any ideals. been since june not riding the V looking foward to putting some miles on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts