Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now if you are an old fart like me you will remember some of those very old James Bond movies. One of Bond's escapades involved a beautiful gal who went by the name ***** Galore.

Well today's ride was so chalked full of beautiful wild flowers I just had to title it "Flowers Galore" in honor of *****...Lol.

Ok back down to earth. Did 150 miles mostly in the lower elevation of the Sierras. Headed south to a little farming town called Orosi for some good Mexican food. Then the best part of the ride began as I worked my over to one of my favorite roads, the 245. Guess you could call it "Curves Galore" as it will wear you out with all it's curves for about 20 miles of so.

The 245 dumps you out up on Highway 180, aka Kings Canyon Road, at about the 5000 foot level. Then it's a high speed run back down the mountain. This is where I stopped for all the California Poppy shots.

Almost forgot to mention the heavenly bouquet of Orange blossom smell that was in the air for a good portion of the ride. Man it's really hard to beat California riding in the spring time.

Not much traffic out and went solo as my usual riding buddy was busy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah the o'l fat finger. I had not noticed til you "pointed" it out...Lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts