Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woot. Finally found a pair in my size. It's so hard to find affordable and decent gear in short lengths.

Managed to pick them up for 139 shipped. Can't wait my poor legs were getting cold and I can ditch my cheapo pants I bought for temporary use.

Next up a set of heated gloves and better pair of boots.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Woot. Finally found a pair in my size. It's so hard to find affordable and decent gear in short lengths.

Managed to pick them up for 139 shipped. Can't wait my poor legs were getting cold and I can ditch my cheapo pants I bought for temporary use.

Next up a set of heated gloves and better pair of boots.
did you get last years model?

I can't seem to find the old one in my size... so i might go with the new ones xD

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do believe they are last years. Got them from Motorcyclecloseouts.com. Never ordered from them before so I don't want to recommend them. But they were the only ones who had my size (36short).

They had 34S and 36S only at 119$.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have the Kathmandu jacket and could not be happier with it. The pants look great too so would love to hear what you think when you get them!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just ordered a set of the new Kathmandu pants, hopefully they ship soon (preorder says they will ship by late-October). I've got the previous jacket, the orange one and I LOVE IT! I can't wait for the pants. Hope they are as good as the jacket :D

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Got my pants today. Didn't get to test on the V yet but I wore them for about a half hour with the liner on and my jeans. Oh sweet jesus they are warm. I was sweating like crazy by the time I pulled them off.

Knee protectors in the perfect spotwhile standing. Can't wait to test them out thursday or friday morning.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tested the pants yesterday and today. Looks like I need to adjust the knee armor a bit. The knee armor was compressing on my knee and didn't sit comfortably in certain places. Was able to move it a bit while riding to make it more comfortable. Otherwise no liner in this morning and I was comfy as good be temp wise.

Very happy and aside from the knee armor adjustments which I figured I would have to make these overpants are working out really well.

Definitley a nice set of pants.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts