Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been riding moto's, street and dirt for 20 years and still learning. Still own a few bikes and added another to the quiver.

Purchased a Versys X 300 ABS last night. Looking forward to having some fun on it!

Thanks,
Giger

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome! The more I look at it, I think it's going to be a great bike.
My second street bike was a 1986 Ninja 600. Been around the block since with Hondas, Yamaha, BMWs, Ducati etc., but I'm back full circle and IMO, Kawasaki is building a hell of a bike.

Good choice.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
welcome :) this is my 4th or 5th kawi and have to say the least problematic one ive had (others were old and botched together so dont really count)
i have the 1st gen 650 and have to say those 300s look really nice, if i had the money id get one

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry...

ME TOO!!! I just bought mine today! Seen your profile pic and seen that jeep, i also have one, we should be friends lol
Sorry, it's a 1985 Toyota 4Runner... But I have friends with Jeeps. Let's Roll!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another one here! Battery charging at my dealer, all paperwork and payment done. Picking it up tomorrow morning. Looking forward to get to know it well!

Exchanging an Aprilia Pegaso for it and I am not going to miss the Peg.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats!! I hope you'll enjoy it, cause I sure am!!

Another one here! Battery charging at my dealer, all paperwork and payment done. Picking it up tomorrow morning. Looking forward to get to know it well!

Exchanging an Aprilia Pegaso for it and I am not going to miss the Peg.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts