Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The temps hit 40 degrees, the sun was out, but the wind was howling. Donned my winter riding gear and hopped on the Versys for a ride. Most of the roads I travelled had names that ended in Ridge or Hollow. Felt good to get out on the bike. Here are some pics.

You have to watch out for animals this time of year. Even the domestic ones.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Damn I hate January!

I as well went out for a spin. It has been windier than it has been cold. I put on my one piece and layered up with my long johns to stay warm. Regardless of wind or temp. It was still a very enjoyable ride.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Almost rode my bike to work last night, glad i didn't Just got home and it had snowed 3 inches and was 9 degrees out and the roads were horrid.

Glad somebody got to enjoy the new year early!

What camera are you using for the pics? Looks good!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Took part in the yearly ritual called the Isle of Manhattan Ride. There were a lot of riders this year, had to be nearly 50 and the weather was warm and the roads dry. Of course today it may not make it out of the 30's, but it is January after all...

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts
Went out on the bike today to enjoy my birthday and run some errands. Was great to get out on the bike for a real ride without the legs bothering me and also to enjoy the 80 degree weather out here.:D

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Went out on the bike today to enjoy my birthday and run some errands. Was great to get out on the bike for a real ride without the legs bothering me and also to enjoy the 80 degree weather out here.:D
Well, Happy Birthday weljo :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts