Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all once again. This time coming from an actual owner of a '18 LT! I love this bike, only had it for 2 weeks and am getting comfortable and trusting it (cornering lean angles) more and more each ride. This is the perfect bike for my life. Style, performance, commuting, comfort, sport, Kawasaki nailed this. Also completed my MSF beginner level course last weekend and got my official license.

Already started the mods, got the T-Rex crash bars installed, along with their peg lowering kit (more comfy for my longer legs). Just put on the rear luggage rack plate/bracket and am waiting for my Shad X-pandable top case to arrive from the UK. And also did my first motorcycle oil change at 450 miles. Waiting on the power outlet / USB charger to arrive (already have the relay).

You guys here have been a wealth of information, thank you. My next and (last?) purchase of the season will be a set of LED aux driving lights to turn day into night. I know that Denali is on the high end of the price stand point, but are there realistic "cheaper" alternatives worth buying? These would be mounted on my crash bars, FYI.

Thanks again and stay safe out there!
-K

·
Registered
34 Posts
My next and (last?) purchase of the season will be a set of LED aux driving lights to turn day into night. I know that Denali is on the high end of the price stand point, but are there realistic "cheaper" alternatives worth buying? These would be mounted on my crash bars, FYI.
-K
Hi Kuchi,

Welcome!
Very interested on the point above also, if you find something please post it here as I'm likely to copy!

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
19,395 Posts
...You guys here have been a wealth of information, thank you. My next and (last?) purchase of the season will be a set of LED aux driving lights to turn day into night. I know that Denali is on the high end of the price stand point, but are there realistic "cheaper" alternatives worth buying? These would be mounted on my crash bars, FYI....
I use my LED aux driving lights as indicators to "cage-drivers" that I am on a motorcycle, the triangle effect, and 'cheapies' will do that for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts