Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Well Done.....They were dropping like flies around you....

·
Registered
440 Posts
Good video. The versys was not made for that type riding, but looks like it did a good job. The tires you chose seemed to be up to the task. I was pleasantly surprised to see the the versys perform the way it did under those conditions. Goes without saying, your riding skill had a lot to do with that. I really do want a bike for doing that type of riding. Got the kawasaki klr 650on my mind. Also thinking about the Honda crf 250.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good video. The versys was not made for that type riding, but looks like it did a good job. The tires you chose seemed to be up to the task. I was pleasantly surprised to see the the versys perform the way it did under those conditions. Goes without saying, your riding skill had a lot to do with that. I really do want a bike for doing that type of riding. Got the kawasaki klr 650on my mind. Also thinking about the Honda crf 250.
The versys can handle that type of riding just fine. My bike is not stock but a guy I was riding with was on a stock Versys. He had no issues. Sure, there always better bikes for every scenario. But I no longer get caught up in that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
The versys can handle that type of riding just fine. My bike is not stock but a guy I was riding with was on a stock Versys. He had no issues. Sure, there always better bikes for every scenario. But I no longer get caught up in that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
So true awesome ride

·
Super Moderator
18,974 Posts
...Got the kawasaki klr 650on my mind. Also thinking about the Honda crf 250.
WEIGHT is your enemy in the 'woods'. The CRF 250 is MORE than 100 # LIGHTER than the KLR...! (AND the Versys)

·
Super Moderator
18,974 Posts
This is the first dual sport ride I've done on the Versys....
I was impressed w/ the way you 'lofted' the front wheel over that log that was about a foot above the trail.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts