Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my license in April then went and bought a versys because the KLR was too tall. Already bent my rear brake peddle from dropping it in the driveway. Looking to buy some sidebags if anyone could point me in the right direction.

·
Registered
99 Posts
:welcome:
I started with a set of soft bags I got for pretty cheap, they helped me figure out what I really wanted without dropping a lot of dough!

Oh and maybe some frame sliders or crash bars wouldn't be a bad idea
:goodluck:

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,442 Posts

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Got my license in April then went and bought a versys because the KLR was too tall. Already bent my rear brake peddle from dropping it in the driveway. Looking to buy some sidebags if anyone could point me in the right direction.
You can bend your brake peddle back. Remove it and use a propane torch to get it red hot then put it in a vice and bend it back. I've done this more than once to mine with good results.

Twisted Throttle is a good source for Versys accessories.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome!

:welcome:

I started with some inexpensive soft bags and now I am ready for some hard bags. Like the others have mentioned, get some sliders and crash bars - they are worth the cost! Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. I was wondering if anyone knew if I could get some sort of modified pegs on the bike to extend my legs for long drives. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts