Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to get back on a bike since 2002, but life and circumstance necessitated patience. But I am finally back on a bike and that bike is a 2014 Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS in Kawi Green! I've been following the Versys since it's birth and jonesing for one ever since. If you can't tell, I'm super excited to be here!

As you can imagine, I've stumbled upon this forum because Desiree (Desi to her friends) has some maintenance needs and I am in need of a service manual. I've located a 2007 and a 2010 manual, but nothing later. Is the only option really to fork over $85 to Kawi for a service manual?

·
Registered
29 Posts
:welcome:

I found a downloadable PDF for the 2015 model service manual on here somewhere. I should think a 2014 would be around as well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks oneWizard. I started with the intro before posting. Hoping to be out here quite a bit. Will a 2015 manual suffice? I'm still trying to discern the major differences besides the front end.

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
2 Links

Thanks oneWizard. I started with the intro before posting. Hoping to be out here quite a bit. Will a 2015 manual suffice? I'm still trying to discern the major differences besides the front end.
The first redirect scroll to the bottom and my post has another link.
I posted 2 links, one says for the visually impaired , :nerd: look real close in stickies near bottom.

Correction , the link in my post / redirect was broken, it is fixed , when you get there look for New Link to

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've been trying to get back on a bike since 2002, but life and circumstance necessitated patience. But I am finally back on a bike and that bike is a 2014 Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS in Kawi Green! I've been following the Versys since it's birth and jonesing for one ever since. If you can't tell, I'm super excited to be here!

As you can imagine, I've stumbled upon this forum because Desiree (Desi to her friends) has some maintenance needs and I am in need of a service manual. I've located a 2007 and a 2010 manual, but nothing later. Is the only option really to fork over $85 to Kawi for a service manual?
I assume 2014 is 2nd Generation. Here is the manual. Enjoy!
View attachment 155713

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts