Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... found a dealer that had enough knowledge and appreciation for Valkyries, particularly my super accessorized and low mileage one, that I was able to swap for a new blue '09 Versys with hard side cases. Love it so far but need to make some minor adjustments. Did I see somewhere there is a foot peg lowering kit available? Also, I note that SW Motech has a handlebar riser unit that raises the bars 20 mm without requiring longer cables, etc. Is that the farthest one can go without extending control cables?

I expect to home brew a large capacity top box (over the passenger seat). When I get this done, will be selling the side cases. Any idea what their new cost is and what a fair price would be for like new used ones?

Thanks for the info; I'm strictly a Versys newbie though the Versys is my 47th motorcycle.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
I have the lowering blocks, handlebar riser, mirror extenders, and flatfoot from Speedy (Motowerk). All of his stuff is well designed and easy to install. If you are going to order stuff from him, go through the site and order everything you want stuff at the same time, especially if you are in Canada.

Just my $0.02,
Dave C

1 - 5 of 5 Posts