Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been lazy lately, but finally broke out the camera and took a few pics of my Versys since everybody loves pictures...

one...

two...

three...

four...

Cheers,

Don

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nice, Don! I almost stopped by the other day as I was out bidding some work in your 'hood. I look forward to more Green Man IPA's and discussions of bikes and broads. Remember Flat Creek Tavern...the coldest and oldest longnecks in the State!

cheers,
/neil

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh wow it's red ! I haven't seen one of those yet. :p j/k, nice pics. What's done to the one next to it in the garage?
The other bike is my track bike, it's on a battery tender between monthly trackdays. Track plastic goes off and on in just a couple minutes.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice, Don! I almost stopped by the other day as I was out bidding some work in your 'hood. I look forward to more Green Man IPA's and discussions of bikes and broads. Remember Flat Creek Tavern...the coldest and oldest longnecks in the State!

cheers,
/neil
That was some fine IPA! You know where I live, so you know where I work, come by anytime!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No decals.... Are people taking these off to hide what it is? ;)
I rode to Chimney Rock State Park over the weekend and had about 5 people stop to ask me what the bike is. I love that! I was parked next to fully-festooned Gold Wings with trailers, Harley Road Glides, BMW Tourers and me on my little red what-the-heck-is-that got all the attention!

I'll post Chimney Rock pics soon, sorry no bike pics there (it was too heavy to carry up the mountain).

·
Registered
227 Posts
No decals.... Are people taking these off to hide what it is? ;)
Personally I just think it looks better with the "Kawasaki Versys" removed from the fairings. :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts