Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the best of weather, but still nice to have a record of how shiny and nice it looks. That ventura tailbag looks HUGE in the photos!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I like the black frame and engine guard. What kind of hand guards are those, they look like they fit well with the stock bar ends. Nice bike :thumb:

·
Registered
102 Posts
BTW, how well does your cramp buster work for you. I've been considering getting one since my thumb and index finger can some times get a little prickly.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't take any credit for the stuff on the bike (well, the throttle rocker is mine). It came with the rack, hugger, guards and crashbars - and with only three thousand kms for only $7000 as a private sale, so I was quite happy to have all the toys on it already.

I would never have gone out and bought that ventura rack and bag, but I am finding that as it is my only transportation for the summer that bag is perfect for groceries. It is smaller in person, the tail shot makes me think my bike might be thinking "Does this bag make my ass look fat?"

Apparently the hand guards are from a dr650, the previous owner had to do some engineering to make them fit.

Throttle rocker is great on longer rides, just enough pressure relief to stop my thumb going numb.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts