Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a motorcycle enthusiast my entire life. I rode on the back of an enduro when I was 5 and was hooked, but I never could afford a bike as we raised our family. Finally, and just a couple of months before my 50th birthday, I picked up a used 2009 Versys. While thmperatures hover in the 32deg F range, I haven't been able to stop riding! Of all the bikes I have riden, this is my fave and I am super stoked to be part of the Versys crew! Cheers!
:)

·
Premium Member
16,146 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome! Do they offer a Motorcycle Safety Foundation course in your area? It would be a good activity for a retired guy on a new bike:thumb:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
:welcome: Gear has come a long way and you can be comfortable in full protection so definitely consider ATGATT as, at 50, you won't fair as well if you go down like aged 20's and jumping up and just brushing off! :clap:

·
Super Moderator
19,140 Posts
I have been a motorcycle enthusiast my entire life. I rode on the back of an enduro when I was 5 and was hooked, but I never could afford a bike as we raised our family. Finally, and just a couple of months before my 50th birthday, I picked up a used 2009 Versys. While thmperatures hover in the 32deg F range, I haven't been able to stop riding! Of all the bikes I have riden, this is my fave and I am super stoked to be part of the Versys crew! Cheers!
:)
:welcome:

And when you start riding a bit "further-afield" - head down to Hawkesbury, then across to Grenville and ride the road on the east side of the Riviere Rouge north to Mt Tremblant...!

:thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts