Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like it. It is more of an orange yellow color, and it looks real nice.

The dealer also had a Yamaha Tenere' in stock. I didn't sit on it but it was a nice looking bike. I like how they did the spokes and tubeless rims. Better than having to rely on rubber bushings to keep the air from leaking out.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Agree on the yellow, it is a really nice color. When placed under the sun, the metallic particles is revealed, making the color even a nicer one.

The Super Ten, one of my dream bike, but the price is way out of anything logical in my country. Haven't seen any one riding this bike yet, only seen it twice in the a couple of dealers.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I saw it at the Chicago motorcycle show. I too think it looks MUCH better live than in thepics I have seen. All the pics I was unsure. Live it is striking and very cool!

·
Registered
22 Posts
i just picked mine up today from dealer in norfolk, va.. solar yellow and i must say i am impressed with this bike . maybe its from riding a KLR but this bike is perfect to me.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just picked mine up today from dealer in norfolk, va.. solar yellow and i must say i am impressed with this bike . maybe its from riding a KLR but this bike is perfect to me.
close to perfect for sure.

Nice that there are a lot of Kawasaki Genuine Accessories as well as aftermarket support for these bikes to make them perfect for what you want to do with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts