Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been reading up on the versys for several months now after realizing that my SV650 just wasn't quite what I wanted now that I'm commuting a lot more. So, I posted my SV on craigslist and finalized the sale on Friday for 4150. A little less than I really wanted, but proably what she was really worth. Then today I bought a Versys of craigslist for $4,200!!!

It's an 09 with 389 miles on it, an aftermarket bigger windshield and is perfect except for one scratch on the bar end, where he dropped it from a stand still in dirt. All in all I got an awesome deal and can't wait till it's registered so I can start riding it.

I plan on changing the oil as soon as possible, as it hasn't been changed yet. Other than that she's good to go. I can't explain how exited I am. After reading all of the reviews and comments here, I'm sure I bought the right bike for me and I've never felt so good about such a large purchase.

I'll post pictures in the days to come when I get time.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. If you are like most of us, you will learn to love the V more eac day. Sure there are things that could be better, but all in all, if really is the best bang for the buck.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I sure love mine. I went riding with my brother who has a Yamaha FZ6 and we traded bikes for awhile. He didn't want to give mine back. I wanted it back, so much more comfortable than the FZ6. In his words, he was quit impressed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts