·
Registered
665 Posts
That's a great price!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Good price, thanks for the heads up.

Interesting thread subject, in light of your forum signiture. There are probably zero Textile saddlebag mfg's in the USA.

Motorcycle Superstore is carrying them .........

------------------------------------------------------------
We've turned into a country of consumers. A service economy. We don't make anything any more. BUY, BUY, BUY! Mark my words...there will be a burp and a fart and a "I can't eat any more". Then it will be over.
DOH!

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good price, thanks for the heads up.

Interesting thread subject, in light of your forum signiture. There are probably zero Textile saddlebag mfg's in the USA.

DOH!
Cmore, actually there is. RKA. I have a tail bag made by them, very nice stuff. It's been a while since I bought it though and I didn't even think to look there before I bought these. The reason for me buying today was an ad I got by email from MCSuperstore. http://www.rka-luggage.com/A05 Saddlebags/saddle.html A little spendy but free lifetime repairs.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did anyone else purchase these? My girlfriend was trying to buy them as an early christmas present and when they arrived there was only one saddlebag in the box. Looking back the add does say "saddle bag" as opposed to saddlebags. Is this standard that you buy items like this seperate? I just assumed they would come as a pair

:Edit:

Wow, was able to get a hold of customer service at 7pm on a Friday. Apparently the manufacturer incorrectly shipped all orders with only one of the bags. Motorcycle-superstore.com is supplying a prepaid return shipping slip and a refund on all orders. Sucks for my Christmas present but a big +1 to these guys for customer service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts