Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Looks very nice. It's priced in Pounds Sterling so it makes me wonder what shipping costs will be.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can select $ or € on the top. The shipping was $5.30. Total cost was $35. Wondering why no one has mentioned it on this forum.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I'd stick with black plastic to match the rest of the plastic bits on the bike unless you are replacing other parts with carbon fiber bling, otherwise it will be the sole CF part on the bike. Just my 2 centavos.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have one of these maker on my bike.
real carbon, good quality.
fot the moment it is attached with 3M automotive doubleface tape and won't move at all

Attachments

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
You can select $ or € on the top. The shipping was $5.30. Total cost was $35. Wondering why no one has mentioned it on this forum.
I didn't notice the currency selector - must have been too busy looking at the carbon fiber thingie. Hard to beat the price IMHO. And so what if it's the only carbon bit on the bike. :exactly:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I wasn't ready to part $$ to get a fender extender without knowing how it would perform, so I made these myself.

http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/showpost.php?p=185794&postcount=102

I found that it was still too short as the front tire still kicks up dirt to the header pipes and engine, although the radiator was spared. I have since added an extended piece on the existing one and so far, my engine and headers are clean.

Use 3M tape all the way. They are really good stuff for sticking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts