Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our NZ Anthem would probably be banned in a lot of places in the world due to reference to God but great scenery shots of NZ in this clip, first verse is sung in maori.

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
:thumb::thumb::usa:

·
Super Moderator
18,997 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
365 Posts
Damn, what a beautiful country! When I was in the army, I was looking at ways to do a switch with your country's army......... Unfortunately, it didn't happen.. ;(
Aside from the sheer beauty of NZ......how is it in regards to taxes...prices...economy....healthcare....people etc? Most people happy there?
Cheers,
Bigo

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aside from the sheer beauty of NZ......how is it in regards to taxes...prices...economy....healthcare....people etc? Most people happy there?
Cheers,
Bigo
We got plenty of taxes to help fund a social welfare state, if you have a ccident on side of road you do not need medical insurance to be fixed up as we pick up people regardless of how much money they have.

Prices, been an island nation we pay for being so remote as you would be shocked with running your bike on $2.20 a litre for example.

People are people and every place has idiots, gangs etc but would still think that where i live in the south island there are a still lot of old fashion values left such as helping people hurt, injured or broken down on side of the road.

People happy, well im not sure if most New Zealanders really appreciate what they got especially the younger generation coming through.

To really answer you questions you would have to research but im very happy and a proud Kiwi and what to visit more of the world but there is know place like my home in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Good on you mate! :thumb:

Phil thanks for being a fellow rider on this forum! I don't know how many times I looked at your posts and laughed or just said WOW what a beautiful country you live in! :thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
365 Posts
We got plenty of taxes to help fund a social welfare state, if you have a ccident on side of road you do not need medical insurance to be fixed up as we pick up people regardless of how much money they have.

Prices, been an island nation we pay for being so remote as you would be shocked with running your bike on $2.20 a litre for example.

People are people and every place has idiots, gangs etc but would still think that where i live in the south island there are a still lot of old fashion values left such as helping people hurt, injured or broken down on side of the road.

People happy, well im not sure if most New Zealanders really appreciate what they got especially the younger generation coming through.

To really answer you questions you would have to research but im very happy and a proud Kiwi and what to visit more of the world but there is know place like my home in my opinion.
Sounds great...:) A lot like Canada :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good on you mate! :thumb:

Phil thanks for being a fellow rider on this forum! I don't know how many times I looked at your posts and laughed or just said WOW what a beautiful country you live in! :thumb::thumb:
Cheers for that and still hope to visit your part of the world soon, watch this space.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts