Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a top case from Glowcat13 and it was exactly as he described it and it was delivered exactly as he said it would be. I wouldn't hesitate in buying something else from him or recommending someone else to do the same.:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Same experience here! Glad to have met him.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Thanks Steve, Thanks Bob. Happy to have met both of you to, The 2 of you are good members to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Steve I had A great ride out to stamford to deliver the case and enjoyed the roads you showed me. Did you get the rack yet and if you did have you installed the rack and case? Bob do you think saturday the 25th would be A good day to get together for A ride? or would you need A little more time?

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
You can trust a man from "Ware."

·
Registered
349 Posts
Thanks Steve, Thanks Bob. Happy to have met both of you to, The 2 of you are good members to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Steve I had A great ride out to stamford to deliver the case and enjoyed the roads you showed me. Did you get the rack yet and if you did have you installed the rack and case? Bob do you think saturday the 25th would be A good day to get together for A ride? or would you need A little more time?
Hi John;
I work Saturdays so we'd have to plan a Sunday, hopefully that'd work for you. Let's see if we can get ahold of "Bones" and get something going....

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Hi John;
I work Saturdays so we'd have to plan a Sunday, hopefully that'd work for you. Let's see if we can get ahold of "Bones" and get something going....
Roger that...here I am!

·
Registered
349 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Hi Scott!!
Let's get something going for this Sunday? You pick the route.....
I'll be starting Sunday in a tent in eastern Connecticut and need to be home mid-day so this week won't work. Football game 12:45 on 10/3 (my daughter's a cheer leader) so that day could work provided you want to start the day early. Schedule looks open for 10/10.

Any of that work for either or both of you?

·
Registered
349 Posts
So far, I'm good that day.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I haven't purchased anything from glowcat13 but I just want to say that he's a great guy to ride with.
Thanks Tim, I have always enjoyed riding with you as well and look forward to meeting for another ride soon. I will post 10/10 on the western mass ride if that sounds good. Mabey we can get A few more riders to take part.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I wish you guys would hurry up & pass me....
bear I might be able to if the versys wasn't so much fun to ride, the less i ride the more time on the forum, the more i ride the less time on the forum. Its useless I can't even come close, I just want to rack more miles.:yeahsmile:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts