Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JC and I head out for Tellico Plains and ride some roads in the area. It was a great day to ride. Little to no traffic. Great roads and beautiful scenery. Citico Creek road is a must ride. The creek is just so massive almost breath taking. It is a 50 mile loop from Tellico and back to Tellico. Well worth the trip. About 20 miles of gravel road but it is not bad. Really enjoyed this ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Map with info.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=111887143242440841204.000477cec980823fb3620&z=9

·
Registered
139 Posts
Great pics,I love it out there. Havn't had a chance to ride in a few months but I have a week off the end of this month I cant wait.

·
Registered
20 Posts
November riding in Tennessee...starting out great!

After soaking during the wettest October in Tennessee history; it's looking like November is making up for it. Day temps in the high 60's-70"s with lots of sunshine.
Great pics of your ride mountainrider. I know you enjoyed it. Today I managed to ride my Versys on some Tennessee curvy back roads southwest of Clarksville for 70+miles. Few pics taken; big smiles while riding!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts