Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
They look like bobbers to me. I think the bikes look cool, but I hate their web design. Flash was the single greatest and single worst thing to ever happen to the internet at the same time.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
They look like bobbers to me. I think the bikes look cool, but I hate their web design. Flash was the single greatest and single worst thing to ever happen to the internet at the same time.
Ditto. Definitely head turners. I'd ride one for the experience, but I don't think I'd buy one.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, after digging through the site, it definitely has some goofiness. Like impossible to get out of pages.

·
Registered
146 Posts
The first page has the cardinal sin of "mystery meat navigation". You don't know what to click until you hover over a graphic, and you don't know to do that unless, like me, you accidentally mouse over the picture while trying to figure out what to click.

I've always liked bobber's and Falcon's are good looking examples of them. I didn't look to see what they cost, but I bet it's more than I'd want to pay for it. Of course, if I really wanted one, it'd probably be worth it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
oRiginal and imaginative

Incredible attention to detail, goes way further than most people dare to go with vintage English builds, I'd personally ride the hell out of one of those things and be happy to pay what it took to get a bike as one-off and killer as that Bullet. Website is classy and cool. " The first page has the cardinal sin of mystery meat navigation"... ? ! Since when did bikers live in a world filled with rules!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts