Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have this lock on my V ... fits ok... I slip the U through from above the rear brake caliper including a wheel spoke and, the top half of the swing arm. Found it to be the easiest place.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
about the only thing that will fit under there
Not to high-jack the thread-which I am, I cut away some of the plastic underneath the seat and now put a Slime pump, Fix a Flat plug kit, vice grips, Knipex grips, 12 volt socket adapter, spare fuses, regular V tool kit, small fashlight etc.

I had three flat tires in 07 and vowed I would never be without a plug kit and 12volt pump.

Machog

·
Registered
775 Posts
Thanks Mac. what a great friggin idea...Gotta do that this weekend...I've been carrying all that stuff in my jacket...It all fits but Lord is it heavy...

·
Super Moderator
20,663 Posts
Machog,
THANKS!!! :clap: I just checked mine, moved the OEM tools up to the rear area and my 12v pump will fit NOW before I remove the stuff you did, so that plastic stuff'll come out in the next day or so. :goodidea::thanx:
Ed

·
Registered
813 Posts
Not to high-jack the thread-which I am, I cut away some of the plastic underneath the seat and now put a Slime pump, Fix a Flat plug kit, vice grips, Knipex grips, 12 volt socket adapter, spare fuses, regular V tool kit, small fashlight etc.

I had three flat tires in 07 and vowed I would never be without a plug kit and 12volt pump.

Machog
Great idea buddy! I've been carrying this stuff in my top box, but will make room now for it under the seat, as I don't have anything down there right now!
Oh, and we have that same 12v pump! Used it yesterday for the first time, didnt have a flat, just reinflated to proper PSI after some dirt roads. Works great, though it is a bit slow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.