Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While searching for the blinker relay I came across a few plugs going nowhere. A couple in particular were inside the left fairing. What are they for? Can they be used for things like a USB charging terminal. I hate finding wires to nowhere. My OCD is freaking out. LOL

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have my socket for 12v plugged in there like captain kirk did. There is a fuse under the seat that it goes to. I'm sure it's for a Kawasaki accessory but don't know which one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have my socket for 12v plugged in there like captain kirk did. There is a fuse under the seat that it goes to. I'm sure it's for a Kawasaki accessory but don't know which one.
Thanks David. Good idea to use it for the 12v socket. That's what I was thinking too :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
looks exactly like the plugs under the left faring on my bike, if so, its a gen 2. I would also like to know what they can be used for. can I put auxiliary lighting on them?

·
Registered
656 Posts
ThunderBlue, I'm curious on using that for aux. lights. While the new ones seem to draw so little, they usually have a big (20 - 30 amp) fuse a built into their harness'. Maybe it doesn't make a diff if the harness fuse is in between the light and the plug?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts