Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I installed the Evotech Versys Tail Tidy this evening. It was a very straighforward job. The instructions were easy to follow. A picture of some of the parts in the bag would have been helpful for identification.

I took pictures, but as I look at them, none of them were really good enough to explain the work. Suffice it to say, it was an easy farkle. I'll get some day photos with the fender off tomorrow. :D

MODS: I put this in the wrong forum, could you please move it to the Cosmetic Forum. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
There are none on Ebay at the moment. When you search for them, search for "Kawasaki Versy". Must leave off the "s" on the end. That's how he lists them.

Thanks for the pics! :thumb: I would see if you could mount the plate higher though, it almost looks like the plate is in the same place as my stocker. Can the little mounts be rotated so the plate sits snug under the plate light?

I think after seeing the photos, I will stick to the bobbed fender. There is not enough difference in appearance IMO to make the jump, plus the added water & crud protection of the fender. comparison photos below.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts