Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it was my day off today my wife thinks ive got nothing better to do than a list of jobs she hinted out, one was trimming the hedge but as I was halfway through the job the sweet sound of screeching rubber and over reving engines could be heard from local race track a couple of k down the road so on the bike and and rode into the track and parked up the bank to watch so of the cars on a Friday practice day for some of the drift cars.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Since it was my day off today my wife thinks ive got nothing better to do than a list of jobs she hinted out, one was trimming the hedge but as I was halfway through the job the sweet sound of screeching rubber and over reving engines could be heard from local race track a couple of k down the road so on the bike and and rode into the track and parked up the bank to watch so of the cars on a Friday practice day for some of the drift cars.
For you ipad users:

·
Banned
895 Posts
I sneak away from my own list of chores! Sometimes, taking a motorcycle ride is just more important. Most times, actually.
If you had a guy in your life, & you transferred the list to him,would you still take this liberal approach to "chore-sneaking-offitis!".....................;)

:funnypost:

·
Registered
596 Posts
If you had a guy in your life, & you transferred the list to him,would you still take this liberal approach to "chore-sneaking-offitis!".....................;)

:funnypost:

Yup, it's a balance. As long as stuff got done at some point, it's all good. Life's too short. I get stuff done during the week after work as much as possible, so my weekends are free for street or track riding.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
My wife has found the list thing to be counter productive.
Give me a list, and that's what you'll get.
Leave me alone & I'll usually plug along until redirected or run out of work.
The other half is normally the one asking why I'm wasting a nice day working.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Just hop on the bus Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Get on the Vee, Kiwi
and get yourself free!!

There must be 50 ways to leave your honey do list.:D

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just hop on the bus Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Get on the Vee, Kiwi
and get yourself free!!

There must be 50 ways to leave your honey do list.:D
Very funny but wifey is ok as she rides to so understands when phone goes and a mate wants to go for a ride on a sunny day all job's are stopped and helmet comes on for helmet time

·
Registered
241 Posts
Very funny but wifey is ok as she rides to so understands when phone goes and a mate wants to go for a ride on a sunny day all job's are stopped and helmet comes on for helmet time
I do envy your situation, my SO is just not into motorcycles.
She really is interested in "honey doo" though..........
She says...."oh to be loved like those motorcycles"

·
Registered
241 Posts
Women and motorcycles

I do envy your situation, my SO is just not into motorcycles.
She really is interested in "honey doo" though..........
She says...."oh to be loved like those motorcycles"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts