Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed Speedy's lowering kit this morning and here is my opinion. I rode the bike 50 miles on the twisties before installation. I rode the bike 75 miles on the twisties and interstate after installation. First of all the kit was very easy to install and the directions that Speedy supplied were very easy to understand and accurate. I also dropped the front 7/8 in. I feel the bike handles better and I can run it into the turns and accelerate out much better. I feel like I am more positioned in the bike instead of on top of the bike. I can sit flatfooted and back the bike much easier. It is true that the bike suspension is a tad softer than before but I can run it into a corner on the softest setting and feel in control not like before where the bike wandered somewhat on the softest setting. The one piece design is great, quality, fit, finish all great! I also cut the kickstand and installed the big foot plate that I got form Speedy and it is awesome as well. Thanks Speedy for your labor of FUN! I didn't need a chain adjustment. It is advisable to have a helper. Be careful dropping the front forks take it a little at a time from side to side. 45 minutes total time and your done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.